Friday, July 15, 2011

It's all about Jasmine

Samantha has been into princesses for a long time now, with no particular favorite.  Well, in the last few weeks, she has been very into Jasmine.  So into Jasmine that she has repeatedly asks to repaint her room from pink to blue, because Jasmine wears blue.  It's an every night request.  Her favorite color is now blue (which, I am great with because blue has always been my favorite).   If I don't want to fight her to brush her hair, I just tell her that I want to make her hair pretty like Jasmine.  Everything Jasmine!

Anyway, I have been looking all over for Jasmine stuff, but there's not much out there.  I finally broke down and took Sammie to the Disney store.  She was soooo excited!  Again, there really wasn't much to choose from but she did get this doll...

I thought that her Jasmine doll would make her happy, which it did, but then she thought about it and she said,  "Jasmine wants a prince to marry."  Another thing she is very into now is getting married.  She gets so excited when she sees people getting married.  It's adorable!  So, when she told me Jasmine needs a prince,  How could I say no??



I think I may have made her whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment