Friday, July 8, 2011

Flashback Friday

Since I just started this blogging thing a few months ago, I realize that I have missed a lot of our journey.  That's why I have decided to do a flashback Friday.  Now, I am hoping to do this every Friday, but let's face it, I get pretty busy with my wild babies, so chances are this will not happen every Friday, but we shall try!

So, I thought today I would go back to the  births of my little tator tots...


Samantha Mae     March 13, 2008   



     Caleb Miguel   August 16, 2010

Man, I can not believe they were ever this small.  It's so funny how many different emotions I was feeling with both of them....I was so exhausted, so scared, so overwhelmed, and yet so full of joy and so amazed and so incredibly grateful.  I love them so....

No comments:

Post a Comment