Saturday, August 6, 2011

Memory of the Week!

Okay, so, this probably will not be a weekly thing, but every now  and then, Samantha comes up with some good, or maybe just surprising memories. 

We do not go to Chick-fil-a often at all.  In fact, the last time I took Samantha was way before  Caleb was born.  It was for a  playdate with my mom's group, but I coud not tell you exactly when it was.  I just know it was a while ago.  We were definitely still living in Redlands.

Anyway, the other day,  we were going to Party City, and we passed by the Chick-Fil-A.  Sammie yells out, "Hey, I go there last night  (everything that is not today is last night) with my friends.  Remember, I eat and then I play.  I like the slide." 

How?  How does she remember this stuff??  Maybe it's because we never take her into restaurants, because she's such a handful, so she remembers the special days. :)  Who knows, but it is quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment