Friday, May 20, 2011

Caleb's 9 months!

So, I am a few days late, but I can not believe my baby is 9 months!!  What the heck?  Less than 3 months and he will be a whole year old!  My goodness, I can't believe it.


Anyway, Caleb has been standing for over a month now, but has no desire to walk...he's not even cruising.  He is perfectly content standing up and falling down...seriously, he does it for fun.  Caleb also likes playing with water bottles, either full or empty.  He grabs them out of our recycling bin and throws them all over.  He has also found the toilet paper!  He is so quick...by the time I get to the bathroom he has unrolled like half the roll!  And I really mean he is quick. If I turn around for a second, he is gone.  He usually ends up in Sammie's room...probably because that's where all the fun toys are. 


My little pumpkin (That's what Sammie calls him...I don't know why) is also sleeping through the night.  Not every night, but enough to where I feel a little rested some days.  He is also teething now, well, it seems like he has been teething forever!  We see what we think is a tooth, but no tooth yet.  I am hoping he gets one soon! 


There's so much more I could say about Caleb.  He is almost always happy, but he has a temper on him!  I think both of the  kids got my temper!  Oh and I think my favorite thing Caleb does now is when David comes home,  he stops whatever he is doing and crawls right up to him with the biggest smile and stands up so daddy will pick him up!  And I mean he stops whatever...he could be playing with a favorite toy, eating his puffs, watching tv, standing up and falling down...It is sooo cute!!  I think he is going to be a daddy's boy!

So, that is 9-month-old Caleb in a nutshell. Man, I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment