Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A little mixed up

So Caleb has been meeting milestones left and right.  Like his sister, he has been a bit early on a lot of the milestones.  He's been looking at certain people (Sammie and Daddy mostly) when  named for a while now, babbling a lot,  standing from the middle of the floor, and now has been taking steps! What I think is funny is that he's been a little mixed up on the milestones.  He stood up from the middle of the floor before  he  pulled  himself up using furniture. And then, he took a step before he started cruising along the furniture.  Apparently my baby does not like touching furniture!  He's so funny!  Both things happened the same  day though.  He stood up at church all by himself and then when we came home, he pulled himself up using the couch.  And then, he took his first step a week ago right before he went to  bed and the next day, he was cruising.   Silly silly boy! 

Since I am on the subject of dear Caleb, I should probably note how much he likes to eat.  My goodness, I have not found a food that he does not like!  And when he wants to eat, he wants to eat!  He hits you and yells..."Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhh!" And if you are  lucky, he may even sign "more." But he is not always patient enough for that. :)  All  you have to do is  say "Do you want to eat?" or "Do you want milk?" and he gets the biggest smile on his face!  And of course, he yells. :)

I gave him an otter pop the other day and I am still not sure if it was the best or worst decision I made.  It is nice because when he's being fussy, having a lil bit of otter pop makes him  happy.  BUT, now I can't eat an otter pop without Caleb crawling up to  me and yelling!  In fact, just yesterday, I gave Sammie one and Caleb stopped  playing, crawled up to the couch where Sammie was, stood up and started pulling her, trying to  get her otter pop!  Funny stuff!

Oh Caleb!  He keeps life so fun and interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment