Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quotables from Sammie Part 2

Man, this girl comes up with some funny stuff!


So, Samantha saw the Toys R Us ads and said "Mommy, I want to show you what you want to buy me!"  Haha, let me tell you, I wanted to buy her a lot of cool stuff!


The other day, Sammie was laying on her belly and Caleb was standing up next to her and falling on top of her and then standing up and falling, and standing up and falling.  Okay, you get the picture.  Sammie says "Caleb!!  Stop pushing me!  I am not a button!"


Caleb was crawling around and Sammie put a pillow on his head and exclaims, "Caleb, you're so stylish!!"


Here's one with Daddy...


Daddy: Samantha, who's stronger, Mommy or Daddy?
Sammie: Daddy!!
Me: Well, who's prettier??
Sammie: ME!!!


This one happens pretty often...


I'll ask Samantha to put something in the trash or in her room and she will grab whatever is around her in both hands, show me and say..


"Mommy, I can't.  I no have hands!"




Oh man, I can't keep up with this silly girl's sayings!

No comments:

Post a Comment