Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 weeks...they came and went so fast!

David went back to work this week after being off for  2 weeks.  It was sooo nice to have him home and I was  sad to see it end.   We didn't really do too much.  Went to Pahrump/Vegas for a couple days and went to the beach once, but other than that, we hung out at home and had a couple bbqs.  We also celebrated  David's  birthday and Father's Day while he was off. 

Even though it wasn't the most exciting vacation, I still loved every moment of it.  I love  love love having David around.  He is my favorite person.  I would so much rather do nothing with him, than something without him.   And I am so glad that he feels the  same about me.  What a blessing  it is  to be married to my best friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment