Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 amusement parks in 3 months


This is the best family picture we got all day



Yes, we have been to 3 different amusement parks in 3 months, which I find interesting since we really aren't amusement park kind of people....Once or twice a year is good enough for me. Anyway, on Friday we went to California Adventure.  Just like Disneyland, Sammie was a bit overwhelmed at first and Caleb was a happy boy...as long as we were  holding him or he could get someone to  pay attention to him.  This time, we gave Samantha time to take it all in and then, she had a blast!  Caleb did  too.  I think his favorite part was when we were in line for the Toy Story ride and he was able to  flirt with the two girls behind us.  No kidding, I was playing with him and he was staring at me laughing, then he caught eyes with the girls behind us and it was like I didn't exist  anymore!  Anyway,  Samantha loved  all the rides and shows.  She and Caleb both loved  The Disney Jr Show.  And of course Samantha's favorite rides were the ones that spun her in circles.


Loving the ladybug ride

Samantha loved this ride...this ride made me sick. My motion sickness is pretty bad
Watching Disney Jr.  He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He couldn't keep his eyes off the stage

Caleb got his own ride from Daddy
Me with my baby boy

My girl was happiest, once again, when she was able to  run, jump and climb

So, it was a good day, but Samantha didn't want to go at first.  Here's my conversation with Samantha the day before we went...

Me: Guess where we are going to take you tomorrow?
Sam:  Where?
Me: California Adventure.  It's kind of like Disneyland and Legoland.
Sam: I don't want to go.
Me: I think you will like it, but I guess we can take Caleb and you can stay with Grandma and Grandpa. (I thought she would say No)
Sam: Ok
Me: Oh sorry, I forgot, Grandma and Grandpa can't.  They are busy.  You will just have to come with us and have lots of fun.
Sam: (After a few  minutes of thinking) I know!!!!!  You can call Aunt T and she can come over  here and watch me!  Then you can just take Caleb!

Seriously, she talked about her Aunt T coming over until we actually put her in the car and took her with us.  I'm pretty sure she was glad she went. Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment