Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our crazy weekend weather

I do not know what is going on lately, but this weather is crazy.  I never know how to dress myself or the kids day after day.  One day it is shorts, the next day a jacket.  This weekend made for some fun times though.  Snow on Friday and Saturday and nice and sunny on Sunday.

Sammie girl loved the snow...



Caleb, not so much...





Daddy couldn't even make him happy

she wanted to play in the water

Taste the snow

Having so much fun

It's cold!

Somebody pick me up

He thought he'd check it out



So those snow pictures were from Friday and Saturday.  Then today, we went to the park and enjoyed the sun.  

Sammie helped fly the kite

Caleb and I just hung out

But then Caleb wanted to help too.

Sammie happily gave up the kite so she could run

All in all, it was a good weekend.  It's nice when we have nothing planned on the weekends.  It rarely happens, so when it does, we try to take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment