Thursday, April 21, 2011

Legoland!!

Sammie is at such a fun age now.  She is able to do so many things now and really appreciate them and  have fun.  On Sunday, we took her and Caleb to Legoland with David's cousin and his family.  I was a little nervous after her Disneyland experience, but I figured Legoland is smaller and she'll have a friend so  she should be fine.  And, I was right!  Like I said, we went with David's cousin who has 2 kiddos, a 2 year old and 4 month old.  Well, Samantha and Trent just adore each other, so when I said we were going somewhere with Trent, she  was so excited.  I told Caleb we were going to go somewhere with Carter and he didn't do much, but I am sure he was excited too. :) 


This is the only picture of them I got where they were both looking

 And here's the only picture of the babies together :)

Anyway, the kids weren't tall enough to get on all of the rides, but they still had lots of fun.  I think, by far, Sammie's favorite ride was the airplane ride.

She likes the rides the whip you around.  She was laughing so much and having so much fun, she got on it twice.  I am sure when she is older, she will love rollercoasters.

And it took her a minute to warm up to the lego characters, but she liked those too.


It did not take any time for Caleb to warm up to the characters though

I think he was just excited I let him on the ground, so he could crawl.


You can't tell from this picture, but Samantha had a great time. :)

Caleb had so much fun, he was knocked out by the end of the day

It ended up being a really nice day and I am so happy my kids have cousins so close in age, so we can do stuff like this.  Samantha and Trent were little monkeys.  I can't imagine what it is going to be like when Caleb and Carter start walking and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment