Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our little artist

I am, in no way, an artist or crafty.  I really, really, want to be, but I have learned to accept the fact that God did not give me this gift.  The whole, "Anybody can be crafty" is not true!  Anyway, with that said, I have always hoped that our kids would get David's artistic talents.  I mean, yes, it would be great if they got my love for  math, but let's face it, that's not fun. 
 I realize more and more everyday that  Samantha did get that talent.   She is amazing, if I do say so myself.

Caleb, Mommy, Logan (her buddy), Daddy and Sammie

A pig

"It's abstract, Daddy!"

"Ball with two sides"

The body

I think the last one looks like a horse.  I know she didn't do that on purpose, but I still like it. :)

I just love watching her color, draw, paint, build, mold....she does it all and she is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment