Saturday, February 25, 2012

Living with zombies???

So, I am not that into zombie movies, but David is, so I will sit down and watch them with him....until it gets too creepy and then I go to bed.  Anyway, David started watching the new zombie show "The Walking Dead."  I watched an episode with him and I must admit, it was pretty good.  So, David decided to get Netflix to catch up on all of the shows.  I started watching the first episode and about 15 minutes in, I got creeped out and went to bed. 
The next day, David was telling me how good the show was and started telling me what happened.  He was telling me about a scene where a boy and his dad are hiding in their house, as zombies are outside.  The boy looked out the window and saw his mom as a zombie and started crying.  David then explained to me how when the mom became a zombie, the dad didn't have the heart to kill her. 
 At that point, I almost told David, in all seriousness,
"I want you to shoot me if  I become a  zombie."
Yup, for a split second, I thought we lived in a land where zombies walked the earth!! 
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you spend three straight weeks taking care of sick kids and getting no sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment