Friday, October 28, 2011

Flashback Friday - Halloween

Man,  it has been a while since I did a flashback.  I've either been too busy or too tired, but here I am tonight with David out with the guys and the kids asleep...I actually have time and energy!  So, this flashback is going back to last year's Halloween time.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch with David's cousin and his family....

She didn't go anywhere without her doll, "Lou Lou"

Our family

Trent and Sammie...so little

The Ramirez Family

I also took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch with our play group


Look at all those sweet babies!


Blake and Sammie are always getting into something


And then on Halloween we dressed the kids up and did some trick or treating

My golpher, Caleb...this is actually a doggy costume. :)

She was sooo excited for candy


"Look at all the candy!"



Me with my baby boy...2 1/2 months old

My sweet pumpkin!



Ending the night with my princess

Last year was so much fun.  Sammie was old enough to really enjoy herself and I had a great time dressing Caleb up in different costumes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment